1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- When you provide us with your Personal Data that automatically means that you totally accept the Regulations of this Policy and that you allow us to collect, store, use and edit your Personal Data.
2. WHICH PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Cam Hellas Company collects and edits Data only for its legal and proper operation as well as in order to give the chance to its customers and users of the present website to feel the best ever use experience. Some of these Data is being directly provided by the customers or the users of our e-services (for example, when a customer registers voluntarily his/her Personal Data to our available contact e-platform or he/she sends them via e-mail). Some other Data is being indirectly registered and that depends on the way the users use our e-services. So, we are able to register Data by using Google Analytics and Cookies. The Data we gather is the following:
- Name and Contact Details: We register the first name, the surname, the e-mail and mailing address and the telephone or fax number.
- Payment Data: We collect useful data regarding the successful completion of the payment processes (either via a deposit to our corporate bank account or via internet web banking).
3. WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA AND HOW LONG WE EDIT THEM
- We are going to use Personal Data only for the final goal we collect them and keep them as long as it is necessary. We share them with other legal or natural people only after we have taken permission from our customer. For example, we need to provide the transport company with your full name, mailing address and telephone number in order to arrange the delivery of your goods. In addition, we use your Personal Data to reply to your requests, deliver your orders and inform you about all our available offers or any changes in our Personal Data Protection Policy
- We store and edit our customers’ Data according to Law as long as it is compulsory. However, in some special legal occasions, Cam Hellas Company retains the right to keep the Personal Data longer.
4. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND DATA
Through our website we collect both personal and aggregate Data. Our Company does not demand from you to register your Data as a condition to visit our website and have access to its content. We gather Personal Data and aggregate Information for our visitors/ users/ customers via the following ways:
- When you visit our website and both voluntarily and consciously you register your Personal Data to our available contact e-platform, where you ask from us to contact you back. In that way we collect Personal Data to fulfill your order and deliver your goods, keep you informed about your transactions (for example to let you know about the exact delivery time) and update you about all our latest offers.
- When you send your personal data (full name, telephone number, address, etc) via e-mail. In that way we collect Personal Data and use it for the above mentioned purposes in section 3a.
- When you voluntarily and consciously send payment data, which is essential for the processing of your payment (e.g bank account number, beneficiary name, etc).
- Our website like the vast majority of websites uses Google Analytics to analyze its audience and improve its content. Thus, we gather aggregate Data. Aggregate data is basically statistical data deriving from your “surfing” and showing your preferences, the frequency of your visits, their duration, etc. By gathering that Data we learn how to better adjust the content of our website to the interests of our visitors. We cannot select Personal Data via Google Analytics. For further information about the Personal Data Protection Policy in relation to Google Analytics please kindly visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
For further information about cookies please kindly visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Also, please kindly follow the links below: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
5. ACCESS-DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The users and customers of Cam Hellas Company can ask for information about their Personal Data at any time as well as they can demand for their correction or deletion. Cam Hellas Company can delete the Data only if there is no other legal obligation. Of course in case Cam Hellas Company deletes the Data of one of its customers, it will not be able to serve him/her, when the use of these Data is necessary.
- In case Cam Hellas Company uses the Personal Data with the consent of the customer, then he can ask for a copy of them.
6. REVELATION OF PERSONAL DATA
We share the Data we gather with other natural or legal people only after we have taken permission from the customer. We might reveal your Personal Data only in demanding law occasions. For example we might be obliged to reveal and announce your Personal Data according to a court decision, a prosecutor writ, an order or decision of another person or administrative body.
7. SPECIAL NOTE FOR MINORS
Minors under the age of 18 years old and other people incapable to perform legal acts are not allowed to make their Personal Data known to us either via our website or via telephone or any other way without the previous permission from the people who are in charge of them. We ask from the above mentioned people not to send us their Personal Data. In case there are users under the age of 18 years old and they continue announcing their Personal Data to us, it will be automatically considered by us that they have received a former permission of the people who are in charge of them.
8. QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA
If you have any questions or comments about the management of your Personal Data please kindly come in contact with us.
9. USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
The website of the Authority of Personal Data Protection offers valuable information and help about the rights according to the Greek Law 2472/1997, the “Regulation” and the relevant legislature (www.dpa.gr). For more information please visit: http://www.dpa.gr.
10. USEFUL CONTACT DETAILS
Offices of Authority of Personal Data Protection: Kifisias 1-3 Str., 11523, Athens, Greece, Telephone number: 0030-210-6475600, Fax number: 0030-210-6475628, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cam Hellas Company might alter the current Statement of the Personal Data Protection. When we make changes, we will update the date at the upper side of this page. We encourage you to study the current statement periodically in order to keep yourselves updated all the time.
CAM HELLAS COMPANY